Thursday, May 24, 2012

bees, birds and butterflies...

Coexistence
(she dreamt of a hive among the houses)



In Between Dreams 
(hearing the message and giving it wings)


More color and plenty of lovely creatures are making their way into my work these days as our early Spring breaks open and spills into Summer.  Tomorrow morning we'll be packing up the car and heading to Michigan to spend the long weekend with my Parents.  Once we get back the kids will only have one week of school left...crazy how that happens!  I am definitely ready for the seasons lazy mornings, unstructured days and picnics at the lake.  But, before I leave I have some fun and exciting news to share so if you get a chance check back in tomorrow : )




3 comments:

*jean* said...

beautiful, just simply beautiful...you make me want to try encaustics...

Kim Henkel Creations said...

lovely work... I just discovered your site, but will be back for a visit another day, have a great holiday.

tangled sky studio said...

jean- thanks and if you have any questions about getting started drop me a line.
kim-thanks : )