...and the winner is Elizabeth!
To say that 2009 was a busy year would be a bit of an understatement. My work appeared in 4 publications, I participated in two gallery shows, moved my family from Illinois to Northern California and shared lots of the in between stuff here on this blog. Having a place to share my ideas , prattle on about food and ask questions has become such an invaluable part of my creative process that I'm not sure I could do it without you. So here in no particular order are a few of the things on the list for 2010:
1. keep the knitting needles clacking
*project #1 annri's hat
2. read one book a month
*book #1 "the elegance of the hedgehog"
3. apply and participate in more gallery shows (one lined up already!)
4. road trip
* in reverse and a bit to the north
5. go home (shown above)
* to this beautiful old house by the lake
* i am in love (ok, obsessed) with thinking about color
7. try bikram yoga
* but i hate being hot...hmmm.
* has anyone tried this? liked it?
8. see a real live whale during migration
* whales are cool
So that's the list. In addition I plan to continue to explore Northern California, cook lots of good local food and spend quality time with my kiddos and husband. So I'll see you later in the week to share progress on the 8 paintings I need to get ready for Nahcotta show....