Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Morsels...



I made this for dinner tonight and while it is not the best picture with my slightly overdone over easy egg, I will say it is one of the best things I've eaten in awhile.  It was so good I felt it worthy of an evening post just in case you were wondering what to throw together for dinner tonight (or lunch or breakfast any old day).  It is super easy and I have to tell you I made it easier by skipping the chili oil drizzle and just topped my dish with crushed red pepper flakes and hot sauce.  The eggs held enough of the olive oil that I didn't need any extra.  And while I'm throwing out food loves I wanted to share Amanda's popcorn (minus the dill) which I made for old home movie night last weekend.  It is so super delicious and I used to make it as after school snack once or twice a month.  After much too long a break it is back in rotation by popular demand.  I have some new small work to share tomorrow, a few big pieces close to completion and I have a few pieces I ended up scraping this week :(.  It's been an interesting week and for some reason tomorrow feels like Friday.  Oh well, time to get a bit more work done while the kids finish up homework.  Hope all is well and I'll see you back here soon.


No comments: