Tuesday, March 4, 2014

two new...

Party Girl (big dreams) 

Winter Haven

Hi there.  Just wanted to take a minute to share two new painting I finished up last night.  I've had 'Big Dreams' waiting patiently in my pile-o-text for some time and it seemed like a good time to put it to use.  The second piece was started last weekend as another winter squall worked it's way across the state in our snowiest winter ever.  Many people have had enough of all the snow and cold but I'm still loving the snow globe outside my windows most days.  And while the cold has been super extreme I feel like it's forced a bit of a slow-down-stay-at-home-kind-of-vibe which I have really enjoyed. Anyways, I'm on my own with the kiddos all week and there is ACT testing and crazy schedules, play practice, painting the living room and an experiment in the studio which looks very promising.  I'll share more on that later in the week to see what you think.  Stay warm : )

No comments: