Thursday, March 20, 2014

Springitis-

Springitis
3.25" x 3.5"

I've got it bad.  Looking back I realize that I think to do this every Spring.  I start so many projects, some which will be abandoned quickly, some that will remain 1/2 or 3/4 done for many months to come and a few that will come to fruition. There are painting, sewing, knitting and crochet projects, three books started simultaneously, garden planning and seed ordering going on and a return to dance classes after decades. It takes me awhile to recognize the pattern of behavior emerging but at some point it clicks.  I'm not sure if is my creative process aligning with the brighter light and the the new growth emerging all around but I kind of like to think of it like that.  So while the massive snow banks my linger into April I can feel it in my bones...Spring is finally just around the corner : )

1 comment:

Carole Reid said...

Glad to hear spring is really and truly on it's way to your neck of the woods. I totally get what you're saying. Springitis hit me hard today via spring cleaning first in the kitchen, then the living room, back to the kitchen, into the studio, then the cutlery drawer! It's hard to focus with robins singing from the tree tops. xo Carole