Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants (or thank you michael pollan)-


My diet has always been pretty good with lots of real food and veggies but  over the past two months I've been thinking a lot more about what I eat.  I recently picked up a copy of Michael Pollan's 'In Defense Of Food' from the library and his eater's manifesto was just the simple bit of inspiration I needed to keep on the straight and narrow.  I've filled my diet with lots of greens, fresh veggies, nuts and seeds but another mini snow shower demanded something warm and hearty so I decided to try this recipe.  This one plate wonder transforms cauliflower (which i already adore) into veggie candy.  So good I had to share : )  



ps:  also started this book and can't put it down.  




No comments: