Friday, September 17, 2010

then and now...


I love being a mother and creating and I can't imagine one without the other. The two roles are wrapped up in each other in a really cool and confusing mash-up kind of way that makes me happy and crazy at the same time. I was asked by my dear on-line friend Leililaloo to be a part of her "Balancing Series". She is hosting a series of interviews where artists who are mothers answer questions about doing creative work and mothering. Dana was my first blogging friend and I love the beauty, honesty and energy of her blog. I encourage you to grab a cup of coffe or tea and check out the whole series on this lovely Friday. I'll be back here Monday with some new work and a give away!

2 comments:

artslice said...

I'll be checking it out! I love her prints too. Happy weekend... the photos are so cute - they grow way too fast.

nacherluver said...

Her balancing series sounds great! Congrats on being a part.