Thursday, June 25, 2009

road trip ( one of two)....


I am headed to Trenton Missouri for a family reunion (on my Dad's side).  Trenton is a tiny town north east of Kansas City and I haven't been there since I was a teenager.  I'm really looking forward to catching up with distant relatives and checking out places that have lived in my memories all these years.  After the reunion events we are going to visit the town of Hannibal where Tom Sawyer took place (cue the 7 hour audio version).  When we visited when I was younger my Mom was the audio version and I do believe she read the entire book aloud on that trip!  I'll be back next week with an update on my move and a few exciting things to share.  Have a great weekend and stay cool!

2 comments:

Sleepandhersisters said...

I hope you have a wonderful time catching up with relations... and am looking forward to hearing about your move update and the other exciting things.

artslice said...

Happy trails, Beth... hope you have a great time!