As much as I wanted this piece to work it just wasn't. For the past three days I have been trying to make it work but every thing I tried just took it one step further away from what it was supposed to be....and so it is no more. I plan to start this piece over once I have a few days to think about the problems I encountered and what I need to do differently the next time. I learned with knitting a long time ago that sometimes letting something go and starting over can be very liberating.
about tissue printing.....
1. set up your page with the fight font or image in the right size and place on the copier
2. carefully tape a flat piece of white tissue paper to a plain white sheet of paper and place it in the copier tray
3. cross your fingers and press the copy button
4. cut out the words or image (once the toner is dry) and dip into clear medium, lift carefully and place onto your warmed wax surface being sure to get it flat and gently press out any air bubble without ripping the tissue
5. apply a thin layer of medium over the image and heat set