Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015...

...the winner of wild hare no.5 is artslice!



Hello 2015, nice to meet you.  I have thought about you a lot in a very abstract way but now you are really here.  You are sure to be a year of growth and transition and I welcome you with open arms and an open heart.  I hope to handle the changes you will bring with strength, grace and patience.  I plan to take more chances creatively and  seek new opportunities for seeing people and being seen.  I am committed to eating well and moving more and practicing self care and self love. In many ways you are just like any other new year but in a few very key ways you are sure to be unlike any that has come before.   I am looking forward to taking you one day at a time and enjoying each and every one of those days.  



ps:  Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment and enter the New Year's Giveaway and congratulations to Artslice! 

xx-

4 comments:

artslice said...

Gaaahhhh!!! Beth, I'm giddy and so excited I won the painting:) Yay!!! This is a nice way to start the year:)

Thank you so much!!!
++++happy dance++++

xoxoxo
B

Carole Reid said...

May you enjoy a year of love, peace and creative fun, Beth.

tangled sky studio said...

brenda your hare is on his way :) !!!
thank you carole, same to you!

Janet keen Artist, Writer, Photographer, Teacher said...

I think your encaustic work is beautiful and your thoughts inspiring. Good luck for 2015