Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shine On...

Party Girl (Shine On)

When I came across this phrase in the paper last week something clicked.  I thought to myself, yes, that is what I need to do, to shine on.  Over the past few months I've thought and talked a lot about moving on and moving forward and about muddling through the days in spite of the many stumbling blocks.  But when I saw this phrase I realized that just dealing with things and moving on is not what I want to be doing at all...I want to shine on.  I want to embrace and appreciate all that I experience and send all of that goodness back out into the world.  These two little words have taken on a much larger meaning than the the sum of their parts and I am so happy to have been gathering the day they appeared. 
Warm wishes for an amazing and lovely autumn week-



3 comments:

Sharon Barfoot said...

'Shine on" is a perfect approach to life.

Anonymous said...

I love the wings. Made me smile.

Lakesideletters said...

http://lakesideletters.blogspot.de/

I just blogged about the "shine" in our house.... so nice to see the parallels and the connection over and over again.

I hope you are doing great! Lots of love from Germany, Sabine