Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hey you...


How the heck are you? I know I've been away from the studio and computer for a wee bit but the ideas have been flowing. It seems as though most of my work is a variation on a theme but I'm ok with that. It feels real. Anyways, today I just wanted to stop in and share a piece coming to life from my sketchbook. The wax is cooling right now so I can't finish it up but I hope to get back to it (and a smaller piece) later this evening. So, what are you up to on this-way-too-warm-Wednesday?

4 comments:

belinda marshall said...

i like that you are sticking to a theme and working with it. i feel like i'm in a few boats at the moment ~ not a bad thing, but it's making me question the real.
xx

Leililaloo said...

Hee YOU! I'm glad you are inspired dear Beth!! Looks like this painting is going to be GOOD!!! Look forward seeing the end result :))

artslice said...

I really like the sewing machine theme. I'm doing good and dreaming of spring! (actually did some trimming of dead branches and stalks on a sunny day last week... it was a thrill to get my hands dirty :)

Have a great weekend Beth.

nadine paduart said...

hello you too.
i have just run into your work via a few links. i was stopped in my tracks. yeah, in a sense it's the sewing machine, perhaps, that held my attention, but it probably is more than that. will be back, i like what you do. i greatly like your titles too.
n♥