Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In the studio (painting and thinking)

Hi there. I'm just taking a quick break to have a bite to eat and clear my head. I've been in in the studio for the past few hours working on some new pieces which need to be submitted for consideration tomorrow (yeah i know the old me would have been more on top of this deadline thing but the new me likes to meander and explore on the way to completed paintings). The mash-up of image, idea and text is falling in place and after just a little more thought and work I should be able to finish these up and photograph them. I'll be back tomorrow to share the finished work....

2 comments:

artslice said...

Am anxious to see what you've got in the works!

helicopter6 said...

I'm liking what I see in the phot if they are any indication.