Monday, November 30, 2009

a long, long weekend....


Wow, it seems much harder getting back to things this Monday (after so many days with everyone together it also seems a bit too quiet around here). Thanksgiving day was absolutely gorgeous here and we had our meal outside under the maple trees.  It seemed strange yet lovely to be sitting outside in November but sometimes you've just got to roll with it, right?  Today I need to clean up and organize my studio so I can get back to painting tomorrow (really, it's been too long!). 

PS:  If you're over the leftover turkey I would highly recommend trying the recipe for Pizza Patate (potato and rosemary pizza) from the November issue of Gourmet....sooo tasty and simple!


4 comments:

artslice said...

Thanksgiving outside!? Sounds wonderful... and the pizza does too. But wait, didn't that magazine go under?

tangled sky studio said...

yes...but this is a last bit of yumminess from the final issue.

Janice La Verne said...

We were at the Oregon Coast all weekend, and it was sunny!! (a cause for celebrating)

I want to say a big thank you for all the supportive comments on my blog. your wisdom has helped me lots.

Janice

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

How nice to have your meal outside!

I emailed you back the other day, just want to make sure you got it, since we have problems with my email. let me know! :)