Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday morning....


Good morning!   This is a delicious and savory dish which we had for dinner during the week and for breakfast this morning (yes, it's that good!).  I used a little less ricotta than suggested and served it with crusty buttered toast....mmmmm!  I've got a few new oil/encaustic paintings started and plan to squeeze in a bit of studio time later today (after a trip to the aquarium).  What are you up to this rainy and foggy Sunday?

oops-epicurious won't let me link to the recipe (just type in the name and it will come up)

7 comments:

Bumble Belly Designs said...

Well, it is beautiful and sunny here today - a glimpse to spring around the corner (of course snow and sleet is in the forecast - LOVE New England!) We'll be headed to a cute seaside town Scituate for a walk on the jetties and poking into shops. Happy day to you :)

Sleepandhersisters said...

The dish sounds de-lish...

well it is now monday here... But yesterday it was sunny and hot... we had an art gala at this old historic house... was good fun.

I am looking forward to seeing the new oil/encaustic paintings.

In answer to you question on my blog the other day... a hen's night is when someone is getting married all the girls go out and celebrate with the bride to be for the last time before she is married and the boys do a stag night.

mummysam said...

hmmmm....that photo style looks a bit familiar.......well, I have to say your photo turned out really lovely in yours....although we may both be in need of a picnik intervention sometime soon :)

Heather Jerdee said...

Those cars are adorable!!!!!! And for yummy those eggs. Glad to hear Sage had a good birthday. 5 is such a wonderful and fun age :) and their just so cute!

heather smith jones said...

your day sounds delicious and the sound of doing encaustic painting is music to my ears. :)
hope it was a nice studio day!

Leililaloo said...

These egs sound yum! I will certainly look up the recepie. Happy painting!

sarah dean said...

This looks like a delicious recipe!

I found you on Etsy, and I absolutely love your art!
I think we draw from some of the same inspirations.

Good luck with all of your endeavors, and I hope San Fransisco is good to you and your family.