Friday, November 14, 2008

timing is everything.....


My mini moo cards arrived yesterday just in time for my show...YAY!!!  My 1st order seems to have been lost in the mail and the moo print people very kindly reprinted them and sent out a new order which arrived just in the nick of time ( I am absolutely ga-ga over these little things!)  In fact I ordered 3 more mixed boxes right away because opportunity knocked yesterday (more details on that later).  I've got to run...there are grapes to wash, cheeses and amazingly yummy honeycrisp apples to slice and pricing still to be done.  Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post.  The connectivity and environment of support that exists in the blogging world still catches me off guard and always warms my spirit.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

artslice said...

Those little cards are so cute! I may have to look into those for myself!
Hope your art opening went well, the eats sounded great and probably looked pretty too!
Does this mean your etsy shop will be filling up with paintings soon?? (I hope!) :)
Happy Weekend,
Brenda

mummysam said...

so glad to see you have joined the moo world....I just love my wee little cards and I also use their stickers to package my things. Your image looks great on their, and so sorry about the sudden purchase of one particular angel....had not anticipate that! I can make on just for you if you'd like :)

Sleepandhersisters said...

these little cards are so so sweet...

good luck for your show.