Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Child's play...


I've been invited to join a game of tag by the incredibly talented and inspiring Katherine....

Here are the rules:
1.  link to the person who tagged you
2.  mention the rules
3.  tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4.  tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5.  go to each persons blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged

so here goes...
1.  i am obsessively neat (as in clutter free)
2. i hate to dust (so my house appears very neat and tidy but is secretly very dirty)
3. i am incredibly superstitious ( in too many weird ways to list here)
4. i LOVE cheese ( current favorites are coolea,  mt. tam and grafton 4 yr)
5.  i listen to the band  wilco way too much 
6.  i always paint standing up

Tag you're it:

7 comments:

Michele Maule said...

I listen to way too much Wilco too!! :)

Sleepandhersisters said...

I enjoyed reading all these new things.

I would love to hear of some of your superstitions...

Leililaloo said...

Thanks for tagging me! It sounds like i fun game. And 'YES WE CAN'!!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better....

belinda marshall said...

hi beth, just read through your ordeal, glad to hear you are back on! oooh a tag, thanks, will start thinking :)

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

hey beth, thanks for tagging me! Unfortunately i've done this one several times and have run dry of things to say about myself! I am so very boring. :)

i always end up painting standing up. or on the floor!

tangled sky studio said...

bridgette,
no worries...and katherine let's just say at this point i wear no jewelry (wedding rings included) and my car radio must be tuned to npr even if the volume is down (it can't be off)...i know me = nuts (ask chuck)!!!

artslice said...

How interesting... I love reading quirks about people! Have you tried English Stilton with mango? It's heavenly.

I miss-spoke about the nomination for the award yesterday, you all have won the award!
~Brenda