Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nothing but blue skies (a story in two pieces)...


Nothing But Blue Skies
3.75" x 7" 

These two have a story that involves summertime, the beach and beautiful blue skies.  Each block measures 3.75" wide by 3.5" high and they can be hung directly on top of one another (as though they are one piece) or with a slight gap between them.  I really like the idea of a small space  existing between their physical body and their shared thought and that comes through either way it is hung.  The spare bit of color here feels loose and light and a lot like summer. I'm loving summer right now and I hope you are too:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
These are so neat. I love the idea of hanging them with a little space in between. Yesterday's post about the strawberries had me drooling--especially the crostini thingy. Good luck with all the summer painting.