Monday, July 1, 2013

new work!

Happily ever, ever, ever...
11.75" x 12"

Magical Thinking (or how dreams take flight)
13" x 11.5"

I am so, so happy to finally have new work to share here.  I can't even describe how good it felt to be back in the studio listening to music and painting into the wee hours late last week.  I am sharing my new studio space with a few moving boxes and a new stove awaiting it's place in the kitchen (more on that project later) but have enough room to work.  I love the color and energy in the top painting and the blue sky in the 2nd piece looks very much like the big blue michigan sky that I'm falling in love with all over again.  There are transformations and magical things going on around here and there is also lots of sorting things out and hard work.  Wishing you a lovely, lazy beauty filled sumer week : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, these are lovely! Happy to see you back.

Leililaloo said...

Love them...I am so happy you got back in the flow sister :-)