Thursday, June 13, 2013

moving day...



It's been awhile, right?  Moving day is tomorrow and the days leading up to it have been full of activity and emotion.  I am doing my best to manage it all but it's a lot.  I can see that now that I'm in it.  From a distance it didn't seem like it would be so much, but it's a lot.  Packing is almost complete and friends have offered us dinner.  So tonight we finish up here, say some more goodbyes and then tomorrow we get up early and start a new chapter.  Going back to Michigan brings us full circle and I've been giving that whole notion lots of thought.  I'm looking forward to settling into my new studio and getting back to work.  There are shows to prepare for, commissioned work to complete and new ideas to work out.  I'm looking forward to getting back to this space, back to cooking and back to many, many things that have been on hold these past few months.  I hope your summer is off to a bright and shiny start and I'll see you here soon : )

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

may all of the obstacles be cleared and the transition full of new energy and abundance... {excited to see what new work will result!}

artslice said...

Hang in there for the move, Beth! I hope it goes smoothly. So happy for you to be resuming your life and what makes you happy. Happy housewarming:)

Leililaloo said...

i hope everything went alright with the move my friend. and i hope all that has been on hold is now in motion :-) xxxx