Friday, April 26, 2013

big love...



Chuck was invited to a very small gathering/fundraiser with Jeff Tweedy last night and I (half jokingly) asked him to give Jeff a hug for me.  Much to my surprise (and delight) he did just that and texted me this photo from the event.  In the many times I've seen Tweedy play with Wilco and on his own he has come across as such a down to earth, normal guy with a poetic soul and I can't think of anything better than this image of big love.  Chuck had the opportunity to talk with him a bit and heard him play a few tunes but I think the hug was the best part.
  Have a beautiful weekend people : )




1 comment:

artslice said...

Nothing like hugging a rock star!!! Hope you are doing well in your stages of transition, Beth :) Now, who plays all those guitars? Is it you :)?

Enjoy the warm sun.