Monday, April 11, 2011

an unexpected bit-o-sunshine...



Hi there! I know it's been awhile but a last minute spring break get away came our way and so we traveled by plane, train and automobile to Florida. My Dad took the train from Michigan to pick up my three kiddos here in Chicago. They rode back to Ann Arbor and piled into my parents mini-van with their two cousins for a Spring Break road trip. My sister and I flew down to join them separately (her via business trip and me on frequent flyer miles) and voila... instant and unexpected fun in the sun. The long days by the pool relaxing, swimming and laughing were just what we all needed and I'm super grateful to my P's for all the time and energy they spent to make it happen. I've a bit of shopping and catch up to do here but am ready to get back into the studio and paint this afternoon. I should have some new work to share later in the week but until then i wish you each an unexpected bit-o-sunshine.

1 comment:

artslice said...

Sounds dreamy... and a suprise makes it all the more exciting. Happy days. What are you going to paint?