Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the works...

Here's a peek at a few more pieces I've been working on since I saw you last. I have about 15 paintings at different stages and I am really enjoying the process of watching them unfold. A few of them are still plain blocks with bits of this and that fluttering on top, some are waxed but colorless and one or two are even complete (and i'm sure a few will end up being recycled). Once they all find their way to completion I'll be sure to share them here. In other news, my first starter went nowhere and I had to scrap it. I'm sure part of it must be the chilly winter temps so I'm trying a new location with #2 (thanks for all the bread starter loveand if you have any tips i'd love to hear them). Snow is falling outside for the first time since Christmas and it looks so lovely. But now, I'm off to Bikram Yoga to warm up, stretch out and melt away. I hope your Tuesday is filled with warmth and beauty...

2 comments:

artslice said...

wow, that's a whole lotta paintings you're working on! I'm looking forward to seeing them. Ooh, I love yoga... but can only do it on Fridays because of the kid's schedules... Someday I'll get to do more!

tangled sky studio said...

brenda-i'm sure a few of them will amount to nothing. for some reason it just made sense to lay out many images and begin to shuffle and mix and create.