These paintings are leaving the for their new homes today.
(i love the ritual of packaging them up)
The first few weeks of 2009 I was feeling stuck, craving inspiration and wondering what was next... and then there was a shift and things began to happen. So here is the list of big and exciting things that have rocked my world over the past 3-4 weeks:
1. We are moving to San Francisco over the summer (that's a biggie...)
(big promotion for Chuck...YAY CHUCK!)
2. I am starting a collaboration with the amazing artist Cathy Cullis
(i'm so excited and will share more on this as the project progresses...)
4. My blog is going to be featured in the May issue of Artful Blogging
5. I've been asked to be the featured artist in an upcoming issue of Somerset
(i am working on getting 8 panels prepped to submit by the beginning of March..yikes!)
6. Party Girls and Glamour Girls are now being sold at "The Potting Shed"
in Chelsea, MI
(it is the sweetest store ever filled to the brim with glittery goodness!)
7. Ummm....there isn't a number seven
What's new with you?